MINIMALLY INVASIVE EXTRACTION AND IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT OF PATIENT-SPECIFIC HEALING COLLAR
Dr. Ramón Gómez Meda
- Dr. Ramón Gómez Meda completed his Degree in Dentistry at University of Santiago de Compostela. He had his Thesis Award from the Autonomous Community of Galicia for Academic Excellence.
- He received a Grant from the College of Dentists of Cordoba to the best Academic record among the Spanish Dental Schools. And a Grant from the Rhone Poulenc- Rourer Foundation for Research.
- Dr. Meda had a Master degree in Occlusion and Temporo-mandibular Dysfunction. A Postgraduate training in Orthodontics with Prof. David Suarez Quintanilla. University of Santiago de Compostela, as well a Post-graduate in Periodontics and Implantology. He has published many articles, mainly about hard and soft tissue management in the esthetic area.
- He is the Ex-partner of the departments of Restorative Dentistry, Endodontics and Surgery at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Dr. Meda has been lecturing extensively in Asia, Europe, North and South America giving more than 300 lectures about Periodontics, Implantology and Aesthetic Multidisciplinary treatments, and training hundreds of doctors in his Institute throughout hands-on courses and clinical residencies.
- His private practice in Ponferrada (Spain) is focused in the multidisciplinary ortho-perio-prostho management of complex cases DentalXP Expert
SEE MORE matrix® CASES
Download now and discover 3-year follow-ups & new cases by:
- Prof. Ronald Jung
- Dr. Ivan Peev
- Dr. Joel Teles
- Dr. Ramón Gómez Meda
- and many more